GROWING DEEP: Introducing the BLOOM Bible Study Method
Here is the guide:
The BLOOM Method Breakdown:
B – Breathe in the Spirit. Before you even turn a page, pause. Start with a humble prayer, inviting God to open your eyes to the beauty of His truth.
L – Look for the hidden gems. Examine the verses closely. Search for deep roots, cultural context, and key words that jump out at you.
O – Open your heart completely. Let the living Word soften your soul. Let it break up any hard soil in your heart so you can receive His grace.
O – Overflow with thanksgiving. Savor the sweet promises you just read. Take a moment to praise Him for how He is growing your faith today.
M – Meditate on His goodness. Don't just close your Bible and forget it. Turn those truths over in your mind throughout the day, letting them change how you live and love.
Tending to Your Heart's Garden: Try printing this little guide out to keep in your Bible, your journal or somewhere close. Remember, growing your beautiful faith takes time, digging in the seeds of God's Word, a little daily watering, and a lot of grace. You don't have to rush through words, verses, or chapters of the Bible to check a box. Just sit, study, and bloom right where God has planted you. I'm a wildflowers, blooming gardens, houseplants lady with a green thumb.
My garden is not just a hobby, it is a living, breathing sanctuary where my love for God's creation and my spiritual growth intertwine perfectly. I think of my heart as the garden where I remember and nurture all the things God graciously gives me. I read/study/learn about our Creator and I tend to my loving flowers - a visual reminder that the Lord is alive.
Tomorrow I'll post the BLOOM Bible Study Method Gardening Framework with scriptures. Have a blooming day, Karen

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for reading my blog posts! I welcome and appreciate your comments, so please let me know what you think about the stories I write! I read all the comments & try to respond; if I don't, please forgive me.