Friday, August 14, 2026

Godwinks In Your Life


 Godwink: an event or a personal experience often identified as a coincidence that is so astonishing that it seems it is a sign of divine intervention, especially when it is perceived as the answer to prayers.

****

Godwink: an event or a coincidence of divine origin that it offers a sign of hope or serves as an answered prayer -- it describes both real-life moments of synchronicity and also of answered prayer. 

I have many Godwinks in my life...the Lord has been with me all of my life. And as I look back on my life I see all the blessings He has bestowed upon me and how He has brought me through the fires of life. One of those fires of life are the deaths of my beloved great-grandmother, my mother, my husband, and recently one of my daughters. 

I'm still healing from my daughter's death, but steadily I'm learning how to cope with the tragedy. And the good news? She was saved and baptized, so I will see her again in God's Kingdom. Amen! 

Do you have any Godwinks in your life? I imagine you do if you look close enough. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog posts! I welcome and appreciate your comments, so please let me know what you think about the stories I write!