Sunday, October 29, 2023

COMING SOON ~ "Evening Reflections: Resting in the Treasures of God's Word" a 30-day devotional

 It's finally happening. "It" is my book. I finished the words that God gave me, put it away, rewrote it, put it away again, and repeated until I knew it was ready. This is my first nonfiction book-length endeavor. It is God-given and it's a testimony about how to rest well. Are you weary and find it hard to sleep at night? I found the answer to my insomnia! It's simple, but I must tell you that I had to intentionally focus and practice. And as time went by, I developed my routine to:

 Reflect. Renew. Rest. 


The secret is revealed in the book, but I'll tell you that the treasure is the wonderful words found in the Bible. Those words are worth more than gold and silver because they assure us that we are Children of God.

 This book took me on a journey from not sleeping well at night and despair tearing at my heart, to a direct and deliberate routine that brought me sweet rest. I hope you will consider giving my method a try and that you discover sweet slumber every night by reflecting on your day, renewing yourself with God, and resting peacefully. 

Watch for it to debut, maybe by Christmas, 2023. 

No comments:

Post a Comment